Online Workshop on Research Writing
Time & Location
About The Event
Research Writing is at the heart of academic careers and growth. Writing a research paper is an art as well as a sophisticated knowledge-based skill. However, the task of writing a research paper may appear daunting and confusing, discouraging many to give up the process.
The Parley Project is here with a One-Day Research Writing workshop for all those who wish to learn the art of writing research.
The workshop will include:
- Guidelines on how to choose a topic and structure your paper
- Discussion on the various sources, citations and referencing formats
- Learning the skill of effective writing and various writing styles
- Application of learned material through practical tasks in the duration of the workshop
- Understanding the publishing process and various student-friendly publishing platforms
In addition to the knowledge received, the participants will be awarded a certificate for their participation and will also be given an e-guide containing the key takeaways from the discussion and information on other tools and techniques for an enhanced understanding.
Date: 24th July 2020 Time: 4 PM- 6 PM
The workshop will be conducted by Ms Sharanya Rajiv who is an incoming M.A. in Global Affairs Candidate at Yale University. Along with several publications in renowned journals and platforms in the country and abroad, such as The Wire and The Moscow Times, she has also been associated with Carnegie Endowment since 2016. Her research focuses on India’s ties with Russia, post- Soviet states in Eurasia and Northern Europe.